ITNorthWest Voice

This is a blog for all the technology entrepreneurs based in the North West of Ireland - musings about our business, companies, interests, trends and any other random thing that hits us.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Intellectual Property Services Centre (IPSC) for Ireland

The Chairman of the Irish Software Association, Cathal Friel in an interview with Silicon Republic "The idea is to make Dublin an international centre for patent registration in the same way that the Irish Financial Services Centre became a financial services hub. “The carrot is that patents would be filed for free. That would hoover in people from all over Europe: if they want to file patents they would come to Dublin,” says Friel, who adds that centre would in time become a magnet for patent lawyers, standards bodies and other IP-related activities. Although the detail has yet to be worked out and a lot more research needs to be done in the coming months, Friel is convinced that the IPSC “could be one of the most successful things we do in the software sector.”"

6 Comments:

Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this free software downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

10/01/2005 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

10/02/2005 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger SEO said...

Nice Blog,
Read an article I found on: search engine cloaker. It kind of relates to your blog i think.

10/04/2005 03:04:00 AM  
Blogger Hybrid Cars said...

I've just spruced up my SEO site with relevant content and I'm looking for comments from bloggers with similar interests.

I have some educational articles on there and I'll be adding more.

See them at my new site.
seo strategy

Could any bloggers out there suggest a good site for
articles?

Would you like to swap links? Just post a comment somewhere on my blog,
I won't delete it. Thanks and take care,

John
seo strategy

10/04/2005 04:35:00 AM  
Blogger Cyber Financial Corporation said...

Hi,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about home business link exchange. You can seen it on my home business link exchange site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free home business link exchange information.

Kind regards,
Nick

10/04/2005 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger TheMarketerStore said...

Nice Blog,
Read an article I found on: seo tool. It kind of relates to your blog i think.

10/05/2005 03:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home